Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions – Berryheaven.EU, Berryheaven Partnership.
- The seller, BerryHeaven Partnership, registered in the Republic of Finland, under the company number 2540482-9.
- Registered address: Keskuskatu 40, FI-38700, Kankaanpää, Finland.
Berryheaven.eu owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with berryheaven.eu, described as Berryheaven, berryheaven.eu or as the 'seller' in this document.
- Currently berryheaven.eu ships mainly to Sweden as well as Denmark and other EU countries as well, if agreed.
- The shipping fee is fixed 5 eur to Sweden.
- Orders exceeding 60 euro are shipped free of charge to Sweden.
- Baltic states 5.90 eur, selected EU countries 9.90 eur.
- The final shipping fee will always be displayed before payment.
- Due to Brexit taking place, deliveries to affected areas are discontinued in December 2020.
- This website is not primarly a sales channel for Finland, as we are not offering product information and text in Finnish. For channels and services available in the Finnish language, please contact us.
Berryheaven sends the products by post as a large envelope, post parcel that can be picked up from the nearest post office, or as a DHL parcel which is picked up from a local service point, closest to the buyer. Accurate, final information regarding the pickup location of a parcel will be sent by SMS, letter or e-mail. Yuo can check the DHL Service points from DHL's website, DHL SERVICE POINT Locator.
- The buyer has the responsibility to provide accurate information to the seller, including name, address, possible shipping address, phone number and e-mail address.
- The seller will keep the customer updated on the status of the delivery. Most orders received before the afternoon, will be shipped during the same day.
- The delivery time will vary depending on where the customer is resident. It might vary from 2-8 working days, with 3-4 days being the most common delivery time.
- Berryheaven reserves the right to choose the most suitable delivery method, based on weight, product shape, cost, value, or any other special circumstances.
- Any product specific delivery times will be mentioned separately in the product description.
Prices and payment.
- The prices include Finnish Value Added Tax, since the company has no subsidiary or warehouse in Sweden.
- The products are priced in European Euro. The exchange rate varies and the customer must be aware of possible charges or provision taken by third parts, such as credit card companies, banks, or payment service providers.
- The prices are constantly checked and reviewed, however, if there is a clear error, Berryheaven has the right to cancel the order.
- The payments are carried out (via PayPal) with a credit or debit card, or by using a PayPal account.
- Berryheaven does not include any additional charges such as invoice or credit card fees (shipping excluded) in the orders. The buyer has the responsibility to check the final receipt, including total amount, before accepting the payment.
- The customer has to be at least 18 years of age. The seller deserves the right to cancel any transactions.
The customer has 14 days right of withdrawal from receiving the shipment. The product has to be flawless and completely unused. The customer’s right is limited to become familiar with the item; the right does not include a right to start using it. The right does not apply to items which are classified as food or medicine. The customer should contact the seller before making a return.
- Possible flaws in the delivery: The customer has to contact the seller immediately, if there is anything wrong with the delivery or the items are not as described.
- Unaccepted deliveries (home) or unpicked parcels from pickup locations. Please remember, the seller receives additional costs, please do not leave parcels sitting, as the delay is longer when it's sent from abroad and the shipment costs back can be very high. In cases of leaving parcels behind, a fee of 20 euro will be applied.
Broken items in transport:
Despite very careful packing the items might occasionally get damaged. If at all possible, examine the parcel or envelope externally, before accepting it as delivered. File a written complaint if the damage has occurred during transport, and do not accept the delivery. Please contact the seller as the next step, in order to arrange a replacement.
- The consumer has to be careful and observant when using the online services of Berryheaven, as well as 3rd party payment service providers.
- The consumer has the responsibility to ensure all information required for delivery as well as payment are accurate and correct. The seller can not be held responsible for items shipped to an old or incorrect address. If the customer notices an error after receiving the order confirmation, it is the responsibility of the customer to without any delay contact the seller and provide the correct details.
- Unclaimed items: If the customer has not picked up his or her parcel from the post office or any other provider, the item will be returned to the seller. It is up to the customer to contact the seller and agree a refund. The seller deserves the right to reduce actual costs (starting from 20 euro) related to unclaimed items.
Legal status of an order
- The contact between the parties, the seller and the buyer, is mainly by e-mail, letter, or by phone (+358(2)5723833). The consumer will receive an order confirmation, as well as a shipping confirmation by e-mail. These documents will be provided by e-mail only. The communication takes place mainly in English, however, Swedish speaking customer service is also available within 2 business days.
- The delivery has taken place when the customer has received the order, or when there is information available which confirms the arrival of the delivery to a nearby post office or similar location.
- The customer does have a right to cancel an order by e-mail , phone call, or by sending a letter.
- The seller does have a right to withdraw the items from delivery, until the payment has properly cleared into the system.
- The products sold by berryheaven.eu are registered as supplements in Finland. The seller does not sell medicines or any other products which would not be possible to sell in Finland under current law. The buyer has to be aware of local laws and regulations before placing an order.
- The current price is placed in the European Currency, the Euro. Berryheaven deserves the right to correct errors in pricing or adjusting the prices whenever it is necessary.
- Delivery charges are added to the order. Please refer to the shopping basket on our website, and use the tool to calculate your delivery charge. The charge will always be displayed before the final payment.
- Minimum payment: 5 eur. Orders below this amount are not possible to place or pay.
- Products available in stock are shipped usually within 1-2 business days.
- Possible customer needs and wishes related to shipping are always taken into consideration, whenever possible.
- If the shipment has multiple products, with individual shipping times, the entire shipping is usually sent based on the item which is available, or shipped at a later date.
- Currently berryheaven. eu ships mainly to Sweden, unless anything else is agreed upon separately.
- Berryheaven.eu deserves the right to use consideration when deciding the final shipment method, however, all wishes and customer preferences are taken into consideration, whenever possible. Regular postal services, as well as Bring (parcel pickup locations) are used.
- The payment transactions are carried out by debit or credit card, using the PayPal Express Checkout.
- The customer may also use other services provided by PayPal. The customer has to be familiar with the services provided by PayPal, and aware of possible charges and currency exchange rate provisions.
Berryheaven Partnership is unable to affect some circumstances beyond its control. These circumstances might affect the delivery times and the service level. Circumstances of this nature include war, disasters, import or export barriers, decisions taken by authorities, strikes, mayor disturbances in transport or Internet services, or other mayor events and circumstances which affects the daily business of Berryheaven Partnership.
Any possible disputes related to this distance selling contract are resolved by applying the law of Finland.
The law of Finland requires the seller to describe the details of the customer database.
The owner of the register:
FI-38700 Kankaanpää, Finland
Name of register: Berryheaven customers
- Purpose of register: Customer relations
Information included in the register:
First and last names, surnames, address, postal code or zip code, city or area, e-mail address, phone number, password, as well as other contact details which might be necessary for shipment, orders, payment as well as newsletters.
Source of information: Provided by the customer.
FI-38700 Kankaanpää, Finland
by e-mail through this form: https://berryheaven.eu/index.php?route=information/contact